Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sorry

Haven't posted and there is a reason why.  Some of my family came out over the Memorial Day Weekend.  Spent lots of time with my brother and his two kids.  Saw Pirates of the Caribean in 3D, it wasn't as good as the original movie but okay I guess.  Then the next day off to Claim Jumper for lunch and then 3 games of bowling.  Needless to say I was very tired. 

I did give my brother the quilt for his daughter Kearra.  And I found out today that she loves the quilt.  Which is a good thing and one the reasons why I love quilting.  Got a block done for the Quilting NewBee's group, and I did something wrong and it wound up wonky (not done on purpose) but the queen bee for this month said it was fine although I do plan on doing another one and have it better than this one...



then I got a mug rug completed for the Mug Rug Adventure swap that I am involved in, here is a sample of it since I cannot show the entire thing until my partner gets it.



  So I guess I am busy.  I hope to get my brother and his wife's quilt pin basted so that I can start on the quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment