Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sorry so long

Life has kinda hit me for one we had to get the house required.  Yep one of those things, just didn't know that the house didn't have a ground wire anywhere, I am so lucky nothing caught on fire.

As far as quilting I have been very busy for one I finished my mom's quilt, I tried another more complicated quilt and finished that one and then trainwrecked another one which will be cut up to make pillows out of now.  I decided that since I am a beginner quilter I would sign up for another class and hopefully my skills will improve.  In the meanwhile I will work on a few UFO's and finish some beginner quilts.  Someday I won't ruin some.  Due to having to redo some quilts my stash is growing.  UGH!!

So here are some pics for your enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment